You're trying to get me off the No-Dollie Band Wagon aren't you! You know #23 was on my list before I went Dollie Cold Turkey! Waaaaaaa..... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
Your Siggy picture of her is gorgeous! I love this dollie! Uh-ohhhhh...NO AG FORCE!!! I AM NOT GETTING HER!!!...<font size="5">NO MORE AG LOVELIES!!!</font>...BACK OFF!!!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="6">GASP!!!!</font>... She does look just like your DD! Wow!! DD has gray eyes too! How beautiful!!! She is one gorgeous young lady!!!Heeeee-Hawwww!!!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
Wow, I always thought the doll was pretty, but your daughter is just gorgeous!
Thanks!
Your picture just makes me want her more!!! I'm ordering her while we still have the free shipping code, but my mom is making me wait to open her for awhile [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You will love her!Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
Your picture just makes me want her more!!! I'm ordering her while we still have the free shipping code, but my mom is making me wait to open her for awhile [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
LOL; how darling; she DOES look like your DD, Judy!
Hmmm...
Prsnlrd...how many days ago was you said no more??? [img]tongue.gif[/img] We should all be taking bets to see how long she can hold out!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
hehe...I'll give her less than a month... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks